Paducah Affordable Art Show:
A Fundraiser For Yeiser Art Center!
Beginning in 2009, Paducah’s Affordable Art Show was sponsored by Paducah Renaissance Alliance (now Main Street Paducah) and was conceived of, planned, and put on annually by Nikki May and then PRA marketing director Jessica Perkins Vasseur. The Affordable Art Show was created with three main goals. First, to showcase work by artists living and working in and around Paducah. Second, to help art appreciators and shoppers realize that there is wonderful affordable art available locally and that you don’t have to empty your wallets to fill your walls. And finally, to bring folks out to a Lower Town or Downtown Paducah gallery for a night of fun, food, wine and art at this fantastic annual party!
Enjoy live music by Ian Moore
Here are some things you need to know to be successful at this year’s show:
- Please fill out the submission form (form closed as of November 30). Only work that has been submitted using our online form will be accepted.
- The show is for artists selling quality art priced $500 and under.
- There is no size limit for individual pieces.
- The show is open to all area artists, who will be guaranteed one piece in the exhibition. Additional work will be hung as space allows.
- Only work that is properly framed and hangable will be hung.
- Drawings or prints that are unframed may be shown in plastic/protective envelopes, however the artist is responsible for providing appropriate bins or display for the work.
- All work must be labeled with artist’s name, title, and price. Pieces not labeled will not be displayed.
- If the work cannot be hung on the wall or displayed on a pedestal, the artist must provide their own display (i.e. print bin, hanging rack for wearables, etc.).
- Artists must insure their own work. Yeiser Art Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged art.
- Artists will receive 60% of the sale price, and Yeiser Art Center will receive 40% commission. Price your work accordingly.
- If you have jewelry or delicate works, please provide protective packaging.
- Consider bringing your business cards to insert with purchased art.
- Work MUST be dropped off and unsold work picked up during the specified times. If you cannot drop off or pick up your work yourself during the scheduled times, please make arrangements in advance. We are unable to store your work.
|Location||Yeiser Art Center
200 Broadway St, Paducah
|Deadline for Submissions||Tuesday, November 28th, midnight|
|Artwork Delivery||Tuesday, December 5th, 12-6 pm|
|Show||Thursday, December 7th, 4-8 pm|
|Unsold Artwork Pickup||Thursday, December 7th, 8-8:30 pm|
|Rachel Alford||Jason Lindblad|
|Jim Alworth||Deb Lyons|
|Ruth Andre||LaNelle Mason|
|Andrea Atnip||Josh Massey|
|Ruth Baggett||Nikki May|
|Jason Bailey||Melanie McCallon Seib|
|Eddy L. Barrows||Chad McLaren|
|Judi Belanger||John McLaren|
|Arlene Berry||Lexie Millikan|
|Rebecca Binks||Kathy Musser|
|Jane Bright||Barbi Myres|
|Landee Bryant||Lisa Narloch|
|Cara Carpenter||Tanya Neitzke|
|Sharon Chalke||Kim Noffke|
|Jay Chuppe||Onita Noffke|
|Grace Craft||Lynn Pesoat|
|Pamela Crouch||Mrs Potts|
|Michael Crouse||William Renzulli|
|Amber Dawn||Deborah Rogers|
|Erik Engelland||Mark Rogers|
|Jennifer Engelland||John Romang|
|Jeannie Green-Ballew||Michael Secor|
|Justin Hammonds||Nathaniel Smith|
|Jason Hargrove||Shand Stamper|
|Stephanie Hopper||Jeannie Suhrheinrich|
|Andrew Huckleberry||Stephanie Teichman-Rader|
|Nic Hutchison||Savannah Vincent|
|Faith Hyatt||Anna Wallace|
|Kathleen Kelly||Robert Wetzel|
|Mitch Kimball||Dana Wright|
|Ari Klope||Hanna Wright|
|Katie Knoeringer||Yao Yao|
|Kathy Knotts||Emily Yates|
|Brittin Lang||Maggie Zenn|