Address: 200 Broadway, Paducah, KY 42001
phone: (270) 442-2453 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Paducah Art Guild
Old Market House
Mary Yeiser Painting
Statement of Purpose
- Will operate as a non-profit visual arts organization that serves adults and children of all ages throughout the region (Western Kentucky, Southern Illinois, and Southeast Missouri) without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic origin, sex or disability.
- Will promote and present the visual arts through exhibitions, programs and workshops.
- Will strive to promote and initiate art programs and experiences for children while advocating the importance of a strong visual arts education in our schools.
- Will help interpret the visual arts to the regional community.
- Will promote both established and emerging artists, as well as regional and national artists through exhibits and presentations.
- Will maintain a Permanent Collection of art for exhibitions and educational purposes for use by the Center and other groups, individuals, and venues.
- Will promote our mission by being a good community partner, and by working to secure funds and contributing time and expertise to support the visual arts in our community.
- Will serve as a cultural attraction and asset to the community by working with local, regional and state agencies as needed.
Staff and Board of Directors
Executive Director – Lexie Millikan
Educational Outreach Coordinator – Jennifer Engelland
Gallery Assistant / Receptionist – Mary Remy
Project Coordinator – Will Brandon
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors assumes legal and philosophical responsibility for the Yeiser Art Center and its activities. The Board of Directors is solely responsible for establishing policy, approving the annual program budget and determining the goals and direction of the Center. The Yeiser Board of Directors is both a policy-making board and an administrative board. The Board’s role includes: advancing the mission of the art center, planning for its future, managing, developing and allocating resources to sustain the Yeiser’s financial viability and making sure that all staff and volunteers understand their roles and responsibilities. The Board also makes sure that the collection is effectively managed and conserved and sees that the Center’s public programs effectively use ideas, concepts and objects to provide opportunities for learning and enjoyment. The Board has ultimate responsibility and accountability for the Yeiser Art Center. Although it may delegate daily management, even long-range planning, to the Executive Director, other staff members and Committees, it must be involved in the development and review of program plans, budgeting, the evaluation of personnel and the monitoring of its programs.
- Ashley R. Barnett- Chair
- Merle Paschedag – Vice Chair
- Teri Ray – Secretary
- Tyler Kennady – Treasurer
- Emerson Goodwin
- Todd Blume
- Stefanie Graves
- Melanie Reason
- Kijsa Houseman
- Melinda Vasseur
- Sara Simon
- Sandra Pfeifer
- Travis Russell
- Abbie Barnes